Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I asked myself out on a date today...it was a hot date

haha i did actually ask myself out on a lunch date, it was nice but i wanted to have sex with myself but i was a frigid bitch... ahah
i feel like an ass sometimes, by the things that you say, it's kind of fun to watch people and how they walk on eggshells just so that they don't step on any toes. it's also kind of funny how sensitive people are... i know i am. which is funny because most people wouldn't think so, but i think that is the problem with misconception, everyone jugdes by what they see. but how else do they judge it?? i don't fucking know

1 Comments:

Blogger ellabella said...

life is weird... it's been crazy lately..
i haven't taken a breath in weeks it seems.

happy birthday my darling
i miss you

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home